You already know about the MediBuddy App – your trusted Health and Wellness mobile application. In our effort to constantly improve your user experience, we have revamped and updated the entire application and have also incorporated a host of new features curated meticulously with you – the user, in mind. This update will give you both – an absolutely seamless browsing experience and access to our latest healthcare monitoring features, which you can use to effectively manage and track the daily status of your health.
Here's what's new:
- State of the art Health Tracker: Right on the home screen as soon as you login with your registered credentials, you will be able to see our latest Health Tracker in a running tile format. With this feature you can track your Daily Water Consumption, Steps Taken, Calories Burnt, Body Weight and Blood Pressure Fluctuation. The tracker is integrated with Google Fit as well!
- Offers Widget: Below the Health Tracker, you have a personalized Offers Widget which will regularly display the latest offers and current discounts that you can avail on our range of offerings. The widget displays exclusive recommendations based on your previous usage history and choices.
- Reminders Setting: We know how hectic your lifestyle can get. With that in mind, we have designed a Reminders feature which you can use to remind you at set intervals to consume food, stay hydrated, go for a workout, take a power walk and regularly record your weight.
- Easy Access Feature: Right below the Offers Widget, you can access all the following features on your app home screen directly with a single click : Book a Doctor's Consultation, Order Medicines, Get e-Card Details and View Policy Details.
- Wellness Tab: The new Wellness Tab now gets you direct access to help Create a new Appointment, View all your previous appointments and also Manage all your registered Beneficiaries.
- Insurance Tab: Clicking on the Insurance Tab will give you access to all your insurance management options that include: Tracking your Claims in real time, Getting your e-Cards, Viewing all your Policy details, Finding the nearest Network Hospitals, Opting for eCashless where you can get cashless treatment for planned hospitalizations, Intimating your hospital about upcoming Reimbursements and also Submitting Reimbursements that were incurred from your earlier hospitalization expenses.
- Records Option: Within the Account Tab, you now have a Records option, where you can view all your Health and Policy records in one place. Also included are the important Forms and Guidelines that you may be needing to refer to in case of any queries during your procedures.
- MediBuddy Button: Right on your home screen, you can see the new MediBuddy button which can connect you to all your health care needs in one single click, quite literally! Clicking on the MediBuddy button will give you the option to Book a Health Check, Order Medicines online, Book a Consultation, Book specialized Lab Tests, Request for Home Health Care, Avail Dental Services, Ask for a Tele Consultation, Consult a Second Opinion and even Request a detailed Genome Study – all from the comfort of your home or office via your mobile phone!
The MediBuddy Mobile App is the first app to bring forth an exclusive combination of both; Insurance and Health & Wellness elements, all in one single mobile platform! We're proud to have brought you this customer-centric application which has been carefully designed with the sole intent to increase the ease, functionality and convenience for one person: You! So whenever you need any Inpatient Services, Outpatient Services, Claims Information or need to keep a strict track of your Health's status, you know where to look!
With all these new features, we aim to build an active and robust community of aware individuals who are focused on being healthy and keen on digitizing their entire wellness and claim reimbursement needs. Once this community is up and running, we shall be rolling out our exciting Rewards Program as well. Stay tuned!
This is truly the future of Health Care, brought to you today! You're Welcome.