Keep your eyes open and inbox refreshed! We’ve got some new updates in our Corporate Portal.
The Corporate Portal helps HR to analyze data on a self-service basis.
What’s new in the Corporate Portal:
- You can now compare policies on a year-on-year basis
- MOBILE app can submit reimbursements and DOMI Claims
- MOBILE app’s security has been enhanced to support biometric authentication
- “Chat with us” feature, launched for more than 140 corporates
The Corporate Portal enables HR in empowering employees to the fullest. It is loaded with some striking features that are beneficial for any organisation.
Some other features of the Corporate Portal:
- HR can claim reimbursements on behalf of their employees, in case the employee cannot reimburse their claims.
- The HR can also reset passwords, add or remove information on behalf of employees, in case they face any difficulties.
- The Corporate Portal provides detailed information and previous records of any employee. You can apply different filters to narrow down the searching criteria. For example- you can find records of an employee, through his Date of Joining, Employee Id, etc.
- It also allows you to check the real-time data of the employees. For example- you can check how many employees are hospitalized at a given time, status of their claims, etc.
- Corporate Data is readily available for HR on the Corporate Portal. It helps HR to keep a check on how many employees have raised a claim for a particular disease, the age of the employees, and so on, to create customized and beneficial plans for its employees.
To login to the Corporate Portal click here.